Friday, October 2, 2009

Day32- Written Test 2 & Shopping

10am we had our 2nd which is also the last written test!

the whole school is almost empty, canteen mostly closed and all the students are either back home or out spending their holidays wisely. While we had to go to school for work.

After the test, we rested a while and then set off to The Grand Ocean Shopping Mall for our VANS shoes. I'm pretty lucky as the two pairs of VANS shoes I eyed on had my size!! We got them at 80RMB, thanks to our LSCT friends who introduced us there. As a few days before we went they bought around 6 pairs of shoes there, hence the Manager decide to sell them to us at a lower price.



32
Top left: Yoke May's , Top Right: my current VANS
Bottom two pairs: My New Collection of VANS!


After which we went to do something to our hair @ YES I DO

Before

After- A lighter colourdye then my previous colour.




Reflection:
Although it is rather hard to manage our time over here in Wuhan, we still try our best to complete everything on time. 先苦后甜- Direct trans: First bitter, then sweet. I remember when i was in primary school, one of my Chinese teacher taught us this. As we will always bargain with the teacher to push back tests dates due to our laziness, she will always motivate us with this phrase. It is to motivate us to study hard now and then when everything is over we can enjoy all we want. Whenever i'm thinking of slacking I'll remember this sentence which she reminded us again and again...

No comments:

Post a Comment